From: Jacob Leman <jake_a_leman@yahoo.com>
To: Kevin Haeflinger <kevinmail@myself.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: What's new?
To: Kevin Haeflinger <kevinmail@myself.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: What's new?
The Housekeeping Incident
Lanette: I need the exhaust fan in my bathroom fixed will you come up and replace it?
Jake: I guess, I have nothing else to do.
So our hero goes up and replaces the exhaust fan in Lanettes bathroom. Then as he is about to leave....
Lanette: While you are here you might as well vacuum my entire house.
Jake: Wha.. hoo. adih...dkh.fah/.(sigh)...i guess.
Lanette: Gee thanks now I'll make you a Latte.
Jake:Whats a Latte?
Lanette: I just got an espresso machine and an espresso+frothed milk=latte.
Jake: Okay.
He then gets handed a latte that was horrible. The beans were ground wrong, so it was just frothed skim milk with no coffee flavah.
Lanette: Ha ha ha ha !
Jake: Grrrrr!
THE END
I also found some great pictures from about 7 to 8 years ago.
| And the trooper...which he misses having. |
It was a LOT of fun digging in to his past : )

No comments:
Post a Comment