Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Misty Mountains

Jake and I went to The Hobbit back when it first came out.  Jake really liked the song they sing in it called Misty Mountains (Cold).  Saturday, he was on facebook and a friend had shared the following link.   

http://www.wimp.com/mistymountains/

We thought it sounded really cool and I ended up sharing it with my family. At work yesterday, my sister Steph skyped me as she wanted me to see the reactions of the kids to all the little faces in the video singing!  I had found all the heads singing a little funky...but they found it hilarious!!  So I took the opportunity to take some screen shots.  I think Steph thought it was just as funny : )

 

We got to chat a little while after the humor and Ithan was really happy and fascinated with the strange voice coming out of the speakers. (At work I don't have a camera so it was just my picture he could see)  And then he smashed his fingers in the desk drawer and wasn't so happy anymore.  haha oops.



No comments: