Dear Participants of the Weekend -
Due to the fact that, according to all technicalities, Manhattan Kansas is the center of the universe, the hub of all activity, the place the makes this very world turn, Dona and I have taken it upon ourselves to move all potential events to Manhattan. (please refer to the email below) This would include all events, planned or unplanned. (ie. Friday night, Saturday all day and church on Sunday) Ashley Esslinger has humbly volunteered to conduct the services. I sincerely apologize for any confusion this will cause, but taking all aspects into consideration, it is the only logical way all of this can happen. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to> contact me by email (bnh3333@ksu.edu), or by phone (785-547-6577) I appreciate your cooperation and I look forward to seeing you all in Manhattan this weekend!
Sincerely
Brooke N. Huber
I regret to inform you all but once more plans have changed. After I had aheart to heart with Dona and then held a gun to brookes head, we came toan agreement. Since the world revolves around me (contrary to the beliefof some Manhattanites), the party is where ever I am. SO with that beingsaid I am moving our little shindig to an island off the coast of spaincalled Ibeza. Trenton banwart agreed to fly us there at no charge.Call brooke if you guys have any questions.
Thanks
chris
I think we've all lost sight of the real reason for this "shindig". And that's "ME"!! So regardless of what the world revolves around, whether it be Manhattan or Chris. For now that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm gracing your state with my presence and expect every effort to be made to make me feel welcome and comfortable. (and that includes slippers, I've always wanted someone to bring me my slippers) So now that we put that little debate to rest. I'm going with Christ on that free trip to Spain!!
Still call Brooke if you have any questions.
In HIM,
Luke K.
SCRAP KANSAS! LET’S GO TO SPAIN!
Thanks,
Vince Francesi
Has anyone figured out where the center of the universe is, yet? I don't know where the center of the universe is, but I do know that the center of the United States is about 50 miles or so from here (Manhattan) - just in case anyone was curious.
Julie
And since it's fairly obvious the world revolves around the U.S. then I guess that's the center of the world too...maybe we should see what the people who are in that spot want to do?
Luke
We could definitely use their opinion.
Julie
NO NO NO you guys got it all wrong… Bluffton is a “Black Hole.” Black holes are always at the center of a galaxy. So in that case, we are leaving the center of the galaxy (Bluffton) and traveling to a far unknown place like Manhattan that is most defiantly not the center of the universe. What this has to do with anything…. I have no idea. Just wasting your time. :D
Thanks,
Vince Francesi
HOLD UP---
Noone can take away the Glory of something actually happening in Topeka....As Topeka is ranked up there with crime per capita....we have more reason for love to be spread( besides what does manhattan have????) So folks...there is no option you will be here.....I already checked with your parents...
If you know whats best for you...
tony
Look I think we strayed from the point here, It can be funny yes but weneed to stay focused on what's really important. And that's a littleIsland off the coast of spain. STAY FOCUSED HERE PEOPLE!!!!any questions, call brooke
Chris
oo, oo, yeah, Spain..I wanna go to Spain, pick me Chris, pick me. Ihopehepicksme, I hopehepicksme, Ihopehepicksme.
Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to type withOUT using spaces...darn near impossible I'm tellin' ya.
Any questions, definitely call Brooke.
Luke
Thank you all for making my day with your nonsense....Tif
nonsense?...NONsense!!??....Why...hmph...how daaare she calleth it NoNsense. Why...oh drat it anyway, no one understands genius anymore. NO one.
Luke
Execpt for brooke, she understands nonsense. (all GD's do)And luke if you have any questions about that,Call brooke
chris
I can't call Brooke...she got a restraining order from all the other times I called her with questions. :( Kinda made me sad...
Luke
WELL HOW WE GONNA KNOW STUFF IF WE CAN'T CALL BROOKE!!
Chris
I wish I could invent something as cool as interm synagogue...er...terminal monoblock...er..intestinal menengitis...er..
Luke
HA! I thought you said terminal Knoblock!!!Tha'd be when some one pushes tasha a little too far.
chris
# Vince Francesi
# AdamsWells Internet
# Code Date: 3/17/2005
# Purpose For Code: Questions about dorkiness
# Complete wastes of time
function dorkornot($name) {if($amountofdorkiness >= $amountofcoolness) {echo “I am a dork”;} elseif ($amountofcoolness >= $amountofdorkiness) {echo “I AM AWESOME AND REALLY COOL”;}}?>
Since you guys are using HTML tags to send all this junk I decided to give my own try at it
To test and see if I am a dork, I wrote a program.
Here is the results:
Yep… I’m a dork L
What can ya say??!!! Computers don’t lie!
Well now that I have wasted like 10 minutes of my time and prolly 5 of all y’alls, I feel justified to quit.
Thanks,
Vince Francesi
(He actually made all these weird symbols like <,},p, but it was real code so they didn't show up.)
that was awesome! What did you invent with all that!?
Luke
Your program made my day, Vince.
And the rest of you sending the barrage of e-mails: you're starting to really scare me...
Dona
Brooke started it......
chris
I invented the new….. Electronic DUCK!!! What do you mean what did I invent with that?!??!! I didn’t invent anything… Its just code!
Thanks,
Vince Francesi
Well then Chris' is cooler 'cause he invented internal monologue html.
Luke
Memory Verse: "Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones." ~ Proverbs 16:24
3 comments:
I'm thoroughly confused, which isn't unusual, but all I know is that if you're all going to Ibiza...I'm in!
MISS QUOTE!!!!!
Look I think we strayed from the point here, It can be funny yes but weneed to stay focused on what's really important. And that's a littleIsland off the coast of spain. STAY FOCUSED HERE PEOPLE!!!!any questions, call brooke
Vince
yeah that was me.... punk.
If you didn't notice all my tags didn't show up either because it was all actual code.
Thanks for the credit tif.....
punk
Brooke started it......
Yeah that was mine too
way to drop the ball tif...
AAAAAAND
I MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment