What you see here is Ashley Esslinger getting in touch with his feminine side. You may say, "What? He has no feminine side." You are all mistaken. I saw it with my own eyes! Actually, because I am in danger of making a story seem bigger than it really is I will tell the truth! Tonight we had some people over to the Hunting House for games and after the games I got my parafin wax bath warmed up. (Wax that you dip your hands, feet, elbows, knees, etc. to help dry skin....mostly women use these) Ash's hands are extremely dry because of his job and I keep nagging him about doing something for them so they don't crack and bleed. So he and Tommie (who already told us that he 'moisturizes' his hands) succumbed to the call of femininity and dipped their hands in my parafin wax. Now if we could only get them to paint their toe nails!
Memory Verse: "Pleasant words are as honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." ~ Proverbs 16:24

2 comments:
ooooh gross!! I can't believe you would put your hands in the hand/foot-hair wax - that just gags me!!:) The picture made my day and I wish I could have been there!! Thanks Tif and have a fun meal tonight- I will be there in thought! love you
Oh Tif that is a classic pic and I think you had better keep that on hand! :D See you Friday!
Post a Comment