Last Friday
Traveled to Topeka where the group got together and ate at a restaurant. Then Chel and I headed to Gridley to stay with my grandparents.
Saturday
Headed home but first made a stop to see my Aunt Emma and took her out to eat. Then we went shopping in Wichita where I finally got some jeans! Sweetness! That night there was a supper at church in which I had a tremendously fun time catching up with all my kids! Communion was after that and I continue to amaze at God's wonder and his sacrifice for us. Ted witzig had our communion sermon! WOW! (that's how I will explain that!)
Sunday
Ted had a sermon about being content and John L. about loving your wives! God used both to their fullest extent and it was great to be there to hear.
Monday
I was so excited to get to sleep in and dad decides at 7:30 am I need to help in move vehicles. Aw well life goes on! And it went on to pulling pulls out of the ground in our yard. Makes a girl feel really tough! We had carpet guys here all day putting in some much needed new carpet and I don't know what the deal was but this one picked on me everytime I came out there. sheesh
Tuesday
I got to sleep in! Chel and dad went to a dentist appt. in Wichita so no one to wake me up! When Chel got back we went to see my babysitting kids and ended up having a ball there! Jarrett can talk so clearly now and it was fun seeing how well he is doing! Also, Morgan as him who his girlfriends was and he said, "Tiffy, I luv her!" Totally melted my heart! After that we went in and spent the evening with my grandparents playing games and etc.
Wednesday
Every Wednesday at the senior center in Hazelton, they have potluck. So Chel and I made up a dish and went in there to eat. After that we moved every vehicle of ours imagineable out to my dad's shed to change oil or just fix in some way. Somehow my keys got locked in my car so we finally went and made extra keys for my car! After a hard working afternoon we went and had a nice long chat with my grandpa while my mom and g-ma were in Alva.
Thursday
At 8:30 I went with dad and we put a new regulator the my window of my car. Talk about a pain. No one is allowed to roll my windows up or down cause I don't want to ever change them again. At noon we ate with one of my "fake" grandparents and then went back out to the shed and changed my cars oil. We had a hike along the river and a weiney/marshmallow roast out at Kent and Darci Kislings. 7 Reimer kids, 6 Stewart kids, 2 Wagenbach's, and the Bahr sisters made a quite wild hike! But when it came to sitting around the bonfire and singing praises to our Lord, the kids' faces were lighted with Jesus Christ syndrome! I love my church family down here!
More later!
Memory Verse: "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." ~ Philippians 4:11
1 comment:
That sounds a lot like what I did....but it is slightly different. Check out my blog to see what I did! :D
Post a Comment