Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Ultimate Rejection

Today...I take this moment to reflect upon my life beforehand.

I was a nice girl once, then I met Ashley Esslinger, and now I am violent.
I thought meeting Matt Slagel was fun, the first guy, besides Ash, that would sit down and watch Anne of Green Gables.
I thought they were my friends.
They always talked to me.
They always made me feel welcome.
They laughed at my stupidity like any normal friend.

When did it go wrong? What did I do? Can I ever get it back? As I climb to the top of Shellenberger Hall, peek over the edge, brace myself, find a nice spot below, I reflect on 'the ultimate rejection.' That is why I am a new person today.

Confused? Call 1-818-663-5412. I'd recommend after 9:00 pm, if you want to help your phone bill.

3 comments:

Luke said...

oh man...poor Tifani. :(

Matthew said...

No point of reference.

Matthew said...

Ok I called the number and now I get it. The question is who rejected them so they they found out that number?