Fare Thee Well
When summer rolled around I thought I would be able to blog more because I had more time, instead of not having time I'm finding myself not having a desire. Summer is oh so much my favorite time of the year. I love going for walks or runs under the warm sun, long swims, reading a good book in the park, and so many others that I just can't make myself sit down long enough to blog. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo .... what I'm getting at is I'm taking a leave of absence from my blog. Wishing you all a marvelous summer! God's love and mercy upon each of you!
4 comments:
well, that stinks. sheesh.
What?? You can't do that! When I get home this evening, I'm FORCING you to blog. ...well...after we go over to Apt. 1 for dinner....
no
nonononoooo
:(
(sniff, sniff)
tif?....
are you there?..
(bursts into tears)
TIF COME BAAAAAACK!!
come on...how am I supposed to stay connected to my KS friends if they don't blog. :(
Post a Comment