Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Restored Joy

*Cast your burdens on the Lord, and He shall sustain you. Psalm 55:22* My mind has been so burdened lately with how everything is going to be next year that I forget to look to Jesus and let him comfort my soul. He never stopped hearing my desperate prayers and He never stopped holding me when I fell, yet when He lended His ear and hand I sought elsewhere. God stood there and invited me to burden Him with what burdened me. I blame myself completely for letting my strength fall away so quickly. What amazes me the most is He still forgave me for all this. He has now lifted me back up, He has taken away my worry, and most of all He has calmed my soul with his presence. I don't deserve to have such an amazing Lord and friend. Thank you Lord for never giving up on my walk with you. Thanks to all of you who were there for me through this time, I definately felt your prayers!

Memory Verse: "Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God." ~ Nehemiah 9:31

No comments: