Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pez Rage

There is a Pez Rage going on at the Hunting House right now. People are clamoring our doorstep trying to break in and steal them. We have a "Pez Guarding Schedule" set up on our mantle so everyone knows when they need to be aware of the pez which are sitting along our shelves. Those evil mass Pez stealers don't have a chance against this high security system. There is also EXTRA guard on a greedy, beady eyed squirrel. A certain person out there wants it for his mascot, and we must...I repeat MUST keep this from happening.

Memory Verse: " The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him." ~ Lamentations 3:25

17 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks to Maggi, we didn't have to worry about hiring extra people to help us guard these wonderful pets of mine. She to graciously volunteered to take the 12 hour shift

Anonymous said...

I'm on the 12 hour shift so no one better try between 5am and 5pm because they'll have ME to deal with!
-maggs-

Anonymous said...

Oh wait I hate those ugly little things. Maybe I'll just give them away!
-maggs-

Anonymous said...

you call that a squirrel?! I dont see the bushy tail!!

Brooke said...

Brooke's Rebuttal:

The so-called "sponge" is a PEZ. The "T-Rex" is, in fact, a squirrel and lastly, the "toilet tank" is his...stand...thingy.

Luke said...

hmm...squirrels have fangs. Oh wait. No they don't!

Julie said...

I thought it was a dragon....

Julie said...

on a toilet bowl....

Julie said...

holding a "pez"....

Tifani said...

Guys and gals... the greedy beady-eyed squirrel is getting mad that you keep calling him a dino. He even threatened to eat the pez....so please be considerate of this little guys feelings

Chris said...

HEY IT'S THE POKEMON ONE!!!
er.. i mean.. not that I know that..

some kid told me that..

somewhere...

Anonymous said...

i vote dinosaur.

and i will have a large bananna split.

Vince Francesi said...

Dinosaur!

too evil to be a squirrel

Tifani said...

You must not know what the squirrels are like in Kansas. Vicious beasts living in crevices with sharp pointy teeth...

Brooke said...

To "Anonymous" who wants a banana split:

1. You are not going to win. It is my PEZ dispenser, so that means I call the shots. If I say it is a squirrel, it is a squirrel. No questions.
2. Scenario: If it turns out that my squirrel is a dinosaur, you still would not win. Since you are "Anonymous" there is no possible way we could get you a banana split because WE DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!
3. You need some of the new Gano coffee my dad gave to me. See my blog for details on how you can order this great new product.

Chelsie said...

I don't know about all of you guys opinions....but I personally think it looks like a cross between the evil pig on "Animal Farm" and an evil horse.

Julie said...

THE HUNT CLUE:

http://dixiez.blogspot.com/
Check the entry named after a Hawaiian word.