"Oh What a beautiful morning..oh what a beautiful day..I've got a wonderful feeling..everything's going God's way!" Ever since I read Tami's MSN name I have been singing this song! And even though outside it is a little dreary, this has just been a beautiful morning! I have no doubt that today will be a blessing from God! Magg made pancakes not to long ago, so a good breakfast of pancakes and eggs and a full glass of cold MILK has made me one happy person! I'm already looking forward to tonight when we can all get together focused on helping others! That will definately be one of the uplifting joys of this week! I have never been so excited to meet a day! That's a good thing I think....hmmmmm Oh another joy....speaking of joys anyway...is that Maggi and I learned some extremely kewl boxing moves! We now can call ourselves boxers! Any doubts...contact joe...he saw our "sweet skills."
Memory Verse: "The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him!" ~ Lamentations 3:25
No comments:
Post a Comment