Friday, April 29, 2005

Frat Boys

What is the deal with the Greeks? They don't have much upstairs. It is freezing out and the Fiji boys were out playing on a slip n' slide. Not only was it a slip n' slide but it was a rented one that cost $200 an hour. Then they would run and jump in the hot tub that cost $500 an hour. If you are going to spend that much money on a slip n slide.....why when it's 30 degrees??? Not bright. But that could be for the fact that they were all extremely tipsy. I was very tempted to go steal the hot tub. It was on wheels.....I coulda handled it! :) (And yes I know what my memory verse is!)

Memory Verse: "Talk no more exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed." ~ Samuel 2:3

3 comments:

Chris said...

Boys.....
sheesh.

Brooke said...

Is it still there? I'll help you pull it! ...I mean...take it off their hands since it...is such a...hassle...

Chelsie said...

Nice.....;)