Yet another great weekend!
I'm listening to music right now so it's very hard to collect my thoughts. Some little voice in the corner of my head says, "Just turn it off." Awww what a BRIGHT idea! Much better! Saturday I had the priviledge to attend the "All Things New" concert tour involving Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, and Steven Curtis Chapman! I was very impressed with not only their music of course, but with the way they presented and really showed their relationships with Christ! I got all choked up when Chapman was talking about his adoption program! Made me wanna go out and adopt..........in about 10 years! All in all it was just a really neat time getting to see the artists' sing the songs we love so well! Chris Tomlin was probably my favorite but I only managed to get a picture of Chapman(below). Also picture worthy is my sister Chelsie (below pictured right of me) and one of my best friends Michelle Kerschen(pictured left)! These two beautiful ladies traveled the great distance of 5 hours to come up this weekend! It was awesome to see both of you! I pray a blessing on our Kansas City family for all they did this weekend! You all are amazing and I really appreciate your hospitality and love!
Memory Verse: "The grass witherith, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand forever." ~ Isaiah 40:8
1 comment:
Tif,
Since you wanted me to comment....I am commenting. great job on your blog (monotone voice) :D
Post a Comment