So today I worked all day! I can't complain totally cause I worked with some very nice guys and.......best of all.....I got to meet CYNTHIA HEALD! Rock on! For those unfortunate souls who do not know who this wonderful lady is I will tell you! She is an amazing christian authoress! Us girls are doing a Bible Study by her called Becoming a Woman of Freedom and it is amazing! She spoke at this Woman's World event that called me away from Toffee's baptism. After the day was closing she was sitting at a table so I just went up and told her how much we appreciated the Bible Study and how God has blessed her with writing! She exclaimed many heart felt thanks, asked about our Bible Study, sent her greetings to all of the girls, and then gave us these little poems that she wrote! Incredible woman! I very much admire her! (And yes ash I know I use a lot of exclamation marks) So yeah ... that was kewl!
Memory Verse: "The grass witherith, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand forever." ~ Isaiah 40:8
1 comment:
When do I get my prize of bookmarks??? ;)
Post a Comment