Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Quizzes Galor

What's with all the quizzes now adays??? I've taken 3 just tonight! First there was the Napolean Dynamite quiz in which I was told I was most like Tater Tots! Very very strange and incredibly degrading on one's self-esteem. Next was the Disney one in which I was nicely surprised to find out that my alter ego is Sleeping Beauty!! But, again my self-esteem was shattered when I found out that Ashley Esslinger was Sleeping Beauty as well......*wink* Then last of all I am a 21% Harry Potter fan aka Part Time Harry Potter Fan, you have a real life! What can I say......Tara and I like to discuss them (ps..Tara is 43% aka Full Time Harry Potter Fan, you are obsessed) Kari yelled at us and told us we were "extremely weird," cause we spent about an hour tonight testing our knowledge on them! I'd rather have knowledge on the Bible.....but it was kinda fun!

Anyway, Dona and I played euchre tonight against Tommie and Ashley. We defeated the "Champions" by a score of 2 - 0! I was planning to say something extremely witty.....but alas.....I don't want to jinx Dona and I's winning streak. (For view of the blog that led Ash and Tommie to their downfall go here:
http://www.ashleyesslinger.blogspot.com/ and read the Still Champions...)
Did you know that 340,000 people are struck by sudden cardiac arrest? Thankfully we now have the electric shock chance of survival.


Memory Verse: "For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth: so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all nations." ~ Isaiah 61:11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is the coolest thing ever. I am proud to be 43% obsessed.

Anonymous said...

I was told I was most like Goofy ...Go figure!