Monday, February 07, 2005

ICE

I despise ice. Today I was taking my dear roomie Brooke to work. Well guess what! My vehicle is an ice block. We tried all sorts of stuff especially Maggi's "Melt's all ice away!" potion stuff...but alas! The doors did not budge! Eventually we tried Brooke's vehicle and found that her doors would open, so we spent about 5 min. scraping. Or at least Brooke did. I sat back and cheered her on! Way to be Brooke! You rule! Our drive to the Union was interesting.....I could see out of one little section! It reminded me of the time my sister and I were coming home from a basketball game. We were in the beast! (for all of you that don't know what the beast is.......it is a very large '85 Chevy pickup that is about the kewlest vehicle alive) So anyway we were to lazy to scrape our window off so we preceded to drive down the road with our heads out of the window! Hey it worked! So's all good!

Memory Verse: "For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth: so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all nations." ~ Isaiah 61:11

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Three cheers for Tif for taking me to the Union during her lunchtime! Hoorah! Gotta leave a comment now 'cause about the only time we ever get to talk is while we're sitting in the living room talking on messenger!

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

You mean my "Liquid Fire" didn't work??? :(
-maggs-

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember that fun little experience. It is almost as smart as the time we stuck our arms out the wheat truck window to see who was the toughest as the rain pelted our arms. Wow we're smart. ;) But I do believe I was the toughest!! :D