Monday, February 14, 2005

Bluffton...what a place

Ever traveled somewhere and found you didn't want to leave? Yep me too! Friday after a crazy day of tests and other not so exciting activites, 6 of us headed to Goodfield. Ashley, Kenton, and I were in one vehicle while Anna, Anthony, and Chris were in the other. We planned to travel with each other but alas, that didn't quite work out! They were ahead of us so we hurried to catch up with them, but then they pulled over and we passed them. Then we stopped and got gas and they passed us! So much for traveling with each other! But we did finally see them once we got to Luke's at about 1. Saturday morning Kenton and I headed on to Bluffton! Very very fun time! I got to see Andy and Jenna together......what a couple!! They take the phrase "cute couple" to a whole new level! Jenna, Andy, Vince, Kenton, and I went on a walk in the State Park that afternoon because of the gorgeous weather God provided for us! Then after an amazing Mexican supper we went to the biggest singing I've ever been to! I think I new about 1/5 of the people there! At first it was kinda awkward, cause they did the whole brother facing sister seating and dear me got to sit on the FRONT row! I think I kept my nose in the book the entire time! But the singing was gorgeous! I think we need to invest in the books they sang out of! Some good songs! I met some amazing people and got reacquainted with some others! I went to church in Bluffton North and Steve Ringger had an aawesome sermon! He is an incredible minister! So full of Christ it's just pouring out of him! But one of the things that just made my weekend was seeing my cousin Missy! She works at Gateway and I hardly ever get to see her! She has a little girl on the way is has only 8 weeks left........anyone want to go to Bluffton with me in 8 weeks!?!? *wink* Bluffton has some amazing people and it was kinda sad to leave them knowing I wouldn't see them in a while:( But it was nice to come home to my beloved roomies sitting in the living room greeting me with their beautiful smiles! Before I leave you all I have a prayer request! I made the mistake of leaving my wallet on top of my car when we headed out of the Wendy's parking lot on Friday. So if whoever reads this wouldn't mind praying it falls into the right hands I would much appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

Memory Verse: "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." ~ Isaiah 1:18

5 comments:

Luke said...

If you can make it to Central IL again, I'll go the rest of the way to Bluffton with you. :) I must say, even though my weekend was amazing, I am a little jealous of you. I too love Bluffton, or rather, the people in Bluffton. But life's full of trade offs and I'm glad I stayed in IL.

Luke said...

P.S. lrknapp99.blogspot.com

Amber Lynn said...

I like your verses at the end of your posts. Cool idea!

Tifani said...

Why thank you! It's a great help for learning verses!

Vince Francesi said...

It was a blessing having you guys out.. ANYTIME you guys want to come back your always welcome! And i think we'll be out in your neighborhood sometime soon :)