Aggravation has set in. Two things happened today that I just HAVE to vent about. I'm having a peachy day right, then I go to clock in for work and first aggravation happens. Saturday, which might I add is Toffee's proving and I've planned on going since I found out about it, I have to work. I've never ever ever ever worked this job on Sat. and when I applied I thought that that was a term...not working on weekends. Yeah.......so I work 10am - 4 pm not even giving me enough time to drive to Taylor after work. GRRRRR Then, tonight I'm all ready for a nice time of shooting some hoops. I got my bball all pumped up, sported my high school bball shoes, put on my extremely bright OSU sweatshirt, get to the gym and........... get kicked out. These VB and soccer players have the gym reserved every sun. thru thurs. from 9 - 11. They aren't even the college teams....just peeps doing it for fun....What is the deal?!?!?! Well as
Proverbs 20:18 says "Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war," I am going to make war on..................um.........someone! I know I know that didn't really fit....but I'm definately using the whole "make war" thing! Ok now that I have that out of my system I can cope! Consolation, however, is appreciated!
Memory Verse: "The grass witherith, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand forever." ~ Isaiah 40:8
8 comments:
Deep breaths Deep breaths. You will start to overexcite yourself and the doctor said that your mental status is shaky enough that the slightest aggravation will overbalance it. I'm sorry if you didn't want anyone else to know about your insanity :D :D :D
Now Tifani- Though I sympathize with your frusterations I think that verse said 'with council'. :)
-maggs- :)
Chel,
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. Pro 16:24 Unfortunately.......I believe you are lacking in that department!
Hang on and I will think of a comeback!
i was witness to this whole bball fiasco and yes keri we did get kicked out because of the bright orange osu get-up. i told tif that it wasn't halloween but she insisted on wearing her costume. maybe next time you should wear purple tif!
tommie
ok so that was a lie but it was fun to write. i was going to give tif a hard time about the bright orange but kari beat me to it.
tommie
well tif there is always raquetball at the rec. school is in session if you are ready for another lesson.
the teacher
Post a Comment