- I was in Mexico last week. A Genuine blessing! I definately came home with a lot on my mind and feel like I gained a whole lot more than I gave.
- I got back from Bern last night and I found my fish Fergal dead. *tear*
- Jhoe and I met up and had a long talk. Her country is forcing her to return to the Philippines for 2 years to complete her residency. This eliminates Monica and I's third roommate.
- After missing a week of classes, I found out my final is indeed on Friday. stink
- I check out of my apartment this Friday at 6:45...so I will be packing all kinds of stuff this week. And because of this I'm waiting to know if people are going to wait for me so I can go to Washington this weekend.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Tired??
Luke wrote on his blog that he was tired. I think I'm tired to. Either that or my brain has just experienced so much in the last week that it's dying. Sum up:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are moving and taking a final on the same day? That will make you tired.
I'm willing to wait for you. And Tommie is too. No matter what he says. :)
FERGAL'S DEAD?!?!?!?!?
And THIS is how you break the news??
Okay, so the shock wore off, and now I read the rest of the post, too.
Surely SOMEone will wait for you this weekend so you can come to Washington. Surely.
Glad you enjoyed Mexico. Sorry you were tired today.
I'm tired too. It must be a *thing* today.
If you can make it to MN you can ride to Washington with us! haha..
somebody better wait for you! if they don't all of us washingtonites will be pretty sad. :)
I hear Mexico was hot, rainy, and a good time! Did you get to know Matt at all? Hes a good guy!
FERGAL!?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!
Tif. We need to talk. First you try to kill him over Christmas Break last you. Then some kind hearted soul by the name of Brooke turned around to get him and kept him in a safe haven during the holiday season. Then...well...I have no idea what happened to him over Spring Break, I really wasn't around to care.
Well, I guess all good things do eventually come to an end. Sad.
...eh. Life goes on.
Post a Comment