Bread - $2.38
Chicken Breasts - $5.35
Chicken Breasts - $5.35
Brocoli & Carrots & Water Chestnuts - $1.73
Chicken Broth - $0.68
Potatoes - $2.68
Curry Powder - $3.34
Chinese 5 Season Powder - $4.12
Watching pandomonium occur from workers running around the store looking for Coconut Milk - PRICELESS!
I'm making Tai Curry Chicken & Veggies with mashed potatoes, bread, and baked peaches tomorrow night for the KSU group. So Dona and I made our nightly trip to Walley World after our get together tonight. We spent forever looking for the Chinese 5 season powder and the coconut milk. We asked some random Wal-Mart dude and he searched with us. After pointing out goat milk and us shaking our heads in disapproval, he preceded to get an army of workers looking up and down every isle. It was really funny. You could hear them talking back and forth going up each isle. They finally found in on the internation section and we settled with the Emperial Dragon Coconut milk. Go figure! Let that be a lesson...if you try a new recipe and it has the word Thai in it and it wants you to use coconut - LOOK IN THE INTERNATIONAL SECTION!!! But I'm sitting here now at 1:30 in the morning mad because the lady who checked me out...of the register*wink*.... decided she was going to put all my bags in my cart. So I was a ncie person and let her....AND....she left one of my bags hanging. So I have everything I need here at home...except the most important ingredient...the chicken. Stink!
3 comments:
that really was priceless, wasn't it?
I wondered if it'd seem as funny today--after I slept a while, but yeah, it's as funny this morning as it was last night!
Cocunut Milk is in the baking aisle at Lindy's. :)
I bet they had as much fun as you did! I love randomly running around looking for things at Lindy's. :)
Goat milk? I milked a goat once.
Post a Comment