
She looked at hers. Then looked at mine. Then looked at hers and said. "Hmmmm." I asked her what the jagged thing was on top, because at this point there were no doors or descriptions. She said "My roof, it's VERY confusing to draw." And then giggled hilariously! I don't know if any of you can see the humor whne you take a look at the drawing ... but I got a kick out of it! After church we went and saw some of our high school friends that had gotten baptized. And found out that one of our friends had gotten engaged. Lesson to guys - Never propose like this:
Evan and his girlfriend drove together to Wichita. She went with her family and he went to buy her a wedding ring. They drove separately on the way back to Emporia because she was bringing her car home. He got ansy on the way home holding this ring so he text messaged her "Will you marry me?" When they got home she got out and was like, "HA HA." He said, "No really, will you marry me?" And got down on one knee while they were standing in the GARAGE.
I think that has to be one of the worst proposals I've heard. No planning or anything. Sheesh. We all decided she was so happy to finally get a ring that it most likely didn't matter! But still...a little more thought would have been nice! Anyway...rambled on enough...gonna stop!
5 comments:
Girls are so hard to please: Can't you see the romantic beauty in that? I mean, the guy was so nervous and in love that he couldn't even wait until they got home! The sense of urgency is wonderful.
Not when you actually know the guy...
i think that i will just have some guy give her the proposal.
now that's romantic!!
how witty!
Post a Comment