Friday, January 27, 2006

Pillow Jumping


Chelsie and I made our 3 1/2 hr. journey home...as in Hazelton Home...tonight. We made it to Wichita at 4:30pm right on schedule. We were supposed to stop at Target for mom which we planned to make very quick. There is a 5 ft. by 5 ft. pillow at Sofa Mart that I have been waiting to get forever. So we decided to run by there real quick and pick one up. Well...to say the least...we got distracted! We ended up spending 30 minutes in the Sofa Mart walking around and "looking" for the perfect pillow but in all actuality...finding a concealed area to flop on these HUGE pillows. See below for size! And get this...not only were they HUGE...but they each cost $174!! INSANE! Chel captured a video once of me moseying around and trying out one of these marvels.


Powered by Castpost

2 comments:

Anon said...

niiiiiiiiice

;)

Anonymous said...

Are those called Love Sacs? I once got lost on one of those for almost two and a half hours until a store attendent sent in the rescue dogs.