Friday, October 07, 2005
Study Break
So I'm taking a break from studying...and decided to blog! What a way to wake myself up! Nothing important at all to say. Went to Wal-Mart tonight and sooooo wanted to buy a recliner that is made for a 5 year old! Very comfortable! Jason K. works Thursday nights so we always try to include him. There were 4 of us who went to wal-mart and first Kellan called him to ask if he needed anything. His reply was, "I've already gone twice." So Dona called about 5 min. later. His reply, "I've already gone to twice this week." Tommie calls 5 min. later. He started wondering because he asked who all is with you, but again replied, "I've already gone twice!" hahah So I called last and he finally got smart and realized what was going on! He said, "ya know there is something I need, buy me a 10 gage shotgun!" Oh good times! Well I suppose back to studying I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can never go to wal-mart to many times! it is always a new adventure everytime you go!
Post a Comment