Tuesday, October 11, 2005

LOST!!!!!!!

Agony and a deep sorrow has entered my soul. Today I was walking home from work and something happened that I've dreaded forever:( I was bouncing my bouncy ball like any normal person and then......a huge crack jumped out and made it go bounding across the street. Because of the very lady-like person I am...I hiked up my skirt and raced a whole 3 steps after it. Then a ton of cars came whizzing by and destroyed my rescue mission. I stood there...sadly watching as my ball continued to bounce up the street and disappear into the sunset. I'm sure it was crying "Free at Last! Free at Last!" however, I was crying huge tears of sadness.

6 comments:

Julie said...

That is so sad!

kersh said...

bummer

Luke said...

*sigh*

megs said...

OHH!! that's so sad.. would it cheer you up if i sent you a replacement bouncey ball?

kersh said...

If you had quessed at rubisco, your prize would have been a new bouncy ball. Alas.

Me said...

And you thought I didn't update mine enough.