Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Numbers

Today was a day of numbers:
  • 1550 = number of steps it took to get to work and back
  • 45 = lenth of time in min. I was in Physics and comprehended zilch
  • 470 = sheets of paper I filed today
  • 11:59 = time my micro homework is due tonight
  • 38 = number of times I checked my email within a 10 min. period
  • 9 = number of skirts I tried on before church tonight
  • 4 = amount I paid for pizza
  • 7 = number of numbers I could think of

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Roomie dearest, shouldn't you be working on your Econ homework that is due at 11:59 instead of blogging? ;)

Chelsie said...

I totally agree with Brooke!

Luke said...

You thought of 8 numbers if you count the number of numbers you thought of!

How'd that homework go?

BoldAndCourageous said...

Love the numbers. Off beat and quirky and just plain fun...;-)