This Video was the fad at the Hunting House it seems like forever. I wanted to post it sooo bad but couldn't figure out how to do it...but now I finally can!! So here you go!
Brooke, I was watching it at school and started dancing to it in class without really thinking about the consequences of my actions! :D Your's was MUCH funnier!
8 comments:
Tif, you dork!!!! Sneaking up on your poor unsuspecting roomie and victimizing her.
....the nerve...
digging my hole....
deeper....
deeper...
deeper....
anyone have a backhoe?
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
someone else has seen it!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad my roomies don't have a video camera
Yup, it's the gift that never stops giving. You can watch it a hundred times, and still laugh really hard.
man I miss you girls.
That is sooo great!!!!!!!!
I tried to watch it without laughing but when I heard Tif giggleling it was hopeless:)
i am a better man for seeing that
Brooke,
I was watching it at school and started dancing to it in class without really thinking about the consequences of my actions! :D Your's was MUCH funnier!
Post a Comment