Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Locks of Love
By my title, I'm sure you can probably guess what this post is going to be about. Last night my hair was chopped and donated to Locks of Love! Wow...I had a lot of hair! And now I'm psyched because some child that has never gotten to have hair can have some! It's a wonderful feeling knowing you can give something of yourself to help others. Jesus must have felt the same joy when he gave his life on the cross so that we can have a chance at a life without sin. The quote that goes "giving is better than receiving" is truly how I feel right now! AND...now that my hair is gone Tony... you won't have to have dreams about cutting it all off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've always wanted to do that but they cut off ten inches, and currently (I measured) I have 8 inches TOTAL and this is the longest my hair is been in years.
So, BRAVO! I think it's an awesome testimony. It shows people that God even cares about the little stuff.
i could use some of that hair.
i will never share my dreams again tiff!!!!! actually they are too cool not to...i mean who really dreams of chopping off someones hair??? anyway....i think what you did is very cool and will be a huge blessing to some little kid...
looking up
tony
oo, oo, post a picture of short haired Tif!!
This act of love makes you even more special. You're moving up the specialness ladder. :D
Hi Julie's Cousin! As for guys donating...if a guy has that long of hair...power to him!! And Luke, I need to learn how to do it before any pictures!!
Good for you, I'd love to see a picture, too!
Post a Comment