Bathroom Stalls
I just had a very traumatic experience and thought I would share. I was just kidnapped by my bathroom stall. But I used my incredible intellect and made myself a plan. While it was distracted by others walking in the bathroom, I threw myself on to the floor and army crawled out. Let me tell you....it was VERY graceful! Plus I'm alive and well now! I of course then rabbit punched it and led to it's destruction. He was arrested at ten hundred hours and I was awarded a medal. Apparentally I was about the 10th victim this month. Justice has been done.
9 comments:
You are the most random roommate I have.
...wait...right now you're the only one!
Love you lots!
love the post, Tif!! :)
kidnapping bathroom stalls are horrible--they deserve to be rabbit punched and destroyed! ;)
What the junk is a "rabbit punch"??
Luke Luke Luke... you're a guy. Never admit to not knowing what a rabbit punch is. However I'll indulge you, it's an illegal boxing move where you punch someone in the back of the neck. I think it got it's name cause that's how hunters used to kill the rabbits they trapped.
ahhh, I always called that my kung-fu-neck-snap. Rabbit punch sounds so sissy-like.
At least it's not called a bunny-punch. That'd just be silly.
Oh, by the way, hi Tif. Nice to read your blog, I keep stumbling across new blogs every time people leave a comment. I'm also glad that you made it out of the stall apparently uninjured.
HA! Dan said bunny punch. Wow...that does sound "silly".
Random is so beautiful!!!
I, too, have been captured by random bathroom stalls, barely escapaying with my lives. *Gasp, back of hand on forehead*
That happened to me once and stall paid dearly for it's resistance. It was no match for my King Fu sucker punch.
Post a Comment