Notice a picture taking pattern?! Not much has changed : )
The Wiegands school had a book fair at Barnes & Nobles a couple Tuesdays back. When we arrived, the face painting stand was open & the girls helped themselves to painting me up. I had paint on my cheeks, hands, and at the moment they started pulling my sleeves up to start on my arms, we were kicked off the booth by the lady in charge. I was thankful!
I have really bad luck with spiders. I've had 4 decent spider bites in my lifetime, the worst being from a brown recluse on my collar bone the summer before my freshman year of high school. Above are two bites that I just recently received. I know this is gross but...it's a reminder of a story...
Once upon a time at a teenage bible study..
Victoria: When you love someone, you serve them because you want to, not because you have to. For example, I bought Tif tea tree oil for her spider bites...
*girls start freaking out about the bites.*
Me: Recounting how it happened and other really exciting details about spider bites, because honestly, who isn't interested or creeped out by these happeneings! Then whispering goofily, "Jake may have two on his...*points to rear*."
Girls: giggles
Victoria: *sarcastically* "How do YOU know?!?"
Girls: more giggles
Nikki: *gets completely serious* "Wait...how DO you know?"
Everyone fell in to complete hysteria...for at least 10 minutes.
...The End
Autumn turned 25 this year and really wanted to have a themed party. Here we are in our 20's get-up.
November brought lots of snow in the mountains. We had an open Saturday and went cross country skiing north of Nederland. I took a selfie to forever remember the 45 minutes I spent waiting on him to drive 200 ft further up the snowy road : )
Having a Pre-Thanksgiving chicken fry over lunch at work on a beautiful Colorado day!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving y'all : )







No comments:
Post a Comment