| Fresh cut flowers from our garden, Happy Birthday to me! |
| The problems you face sharing the bike path with horses. |
![]() |
| Harpers 1st football game with random kids at the park. I'm pretty sure shortly after this a kid his size started crying and he decided it wasn't so much fun anymore. |
| 5 years at Singing Hills! |
| A customer paid us $2600...in cash. PS -- She's an aerobic pole dance instructor and looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Yes I had to look up how to spell his name and no I won't attach the link to her website : ) |
| Our Obsessed bible study group packed in to my car for some singing after the coffee shop closed. I love Alex in the top left! |
![]() |
| I have no idea who this girl is but she and her cheerleading cronies decided to surround me while I was waiting to pick up Racquel after her game. It may have been that I was sitting in front of their coach but still, it was uncomfortable enough for me to capture the moment with an even more awkward creeper picture taken from inside my bag. |
| Morning after the first snow of the year, beautiful! |
This was at a DU volleyball game with Kev's Jr High team & Racquel.
![]() |
| Don't be offended by the above picture, but I had to share. See anything unusual? Turns out the DU swim team cheers on the VB team by slowly stripping down to speedo's for every point scored. We felt like horrible mentors. |
This Tuesday the Wiegand girls and I took food to Eddie Bauer where they were having a food drive. (Left) The girls may have gotten distracted by the huge mirrors while the associate retrieved coloring books for donating. (Right) Eating cupcakes and studying a Proverb. After which I realized I had lost my car key and we had to retrace our entire evening!
![]() |
| I call her the blob. Skype not being so helpful for a chat with Steph & Kids. |









2 comments:
I could ask if that's a fat joke, you know!!! :))))
I think it was TOTALLY a fat joke!! ;)
Post a Comment