For Christmas one year when I was in college, I knew I could use Hale Library's media equipment so I got this great idea to make some old home videos in to DVD's for my family! It ended up being a very time consuming idea and a lot of trial and error. And you would think I would have given up but I had a desire then to convert ALL the home videos! BUT, I decided it was worth investing in some of my own equipment so I could read directions : D When my old Gateway decided to die on me, I was to lazy to re-install everything on my new laptop and at the time it had become a not as important "project." This was easily over 4 years ago. A couple weeks ago my aunt sent us this picture that she stumbled across.
And it happened to re-sparked a desire for getting all those home videos put on my computer before they were damaged somehow. I have accumulated ALL of them over the years! It's quite the pressure to keep them safe. So as I've been working on these randomly throughout the last couple weeks, here is one I thought I would share. It's a great capture of our early years: hours upon hours of trampoline time in the middle of nowhere. It's so fun to hear all the random little comments made in the background such as "oh...I dropped my gum!" and then saying it 5 more times cause mom isn't listening. One of my favorite parts is Chelsie prepping for her somersaults! And then of course when we start to argue (quite typical probably) and all end up looking at the camera quietly. I think mom just MAY have been giving us the "STOP IT NOW" signal : )

1 comment:
Haha!!! "Gum's candy! Well I think it is...I don't know..." As she trails off awkwardly. :)
Love this.
Post a Comment