Christmas. Valentines.
I think it's obvious which is better : ) So anyway, I have been craving the V-Day cookies ever since. And when you have a craving, why not give in! Especially when you have quite a bit of leftover frosting!
I think it's obvious which is better : ) So anyway, I have been craving the V-Day cookies ever since. And when you have a craving, why not give in! Especially when you have quite a bit of leftover frosting!
We've had quite a few snow storms since the big one that canceled church, and so the weather had been pretty chilly. We didn't have a ton of fridge or freezer space because of all the leftovers, so we decided to leave one of the leftover milk jugs just sitting in the garage. We must have accidentally not gotten the garage door all the way shut because we came home to this.
How in the world Slate managed to chew the cap off but not spill the milk is beyond me. The sad thing is we should have seen this coming. He did the exact same thing to all the milk jugs we had next to our tomato plants last summer. None of our plants were ever harmed, but every milk jug was demolished.
Speaking of plants, Jake got our onions and tomatoes planted a couple weeks back and now we have lots of little sprouts! We also have seeds for green beans, carrots, cilantro, basil, spinach, sweet corn, and did I mention he ordered EIGHT fruit trees that should be coming anytime?!? *hits forehed* But, although it sounds like a lot, it's actually kinda exciting for me because this will be my first time to have a garden/fruit trees. I'm sure it will be mucho trabaja, but I'm excited to have the fresh fruit and veggies and the opportunity to work outside. Another thing I have enjoyed already is the 80 degree room that our tomatoes are growing in! A haven from the we-don't-want-to-pay-for-heat experience.
The above picture was on a day that was beautiful and some friends and I got to go rock climbing. It was a perfect day to go climbing outside, but we forgot our ropes so ended up climbing in the gym in Boulder. It was a bummer, but at the same time really exciting to think that winter is almost past!
I will leave you with a video that my sister Steph sent. My nephew Ithan celebrated his 1st birthday on Wednesday. Steph said he's really in to laughing when everyone else laughs, which makes this video even cuter!



No comments:
Post a Comment