Friday, April 18, 2008

Springtime?

As soon as a small glimpse into the lovely time of spring pops into sight, the town of Manhattan gets excited. Yesterday my neighbors and I were outside on our individual porches because of the gorgeous weather. We were trying to studying but the FarmHouse frat boys next door refused to let us do so. We couldn't help but be distracted when around 30 of them popped out of no where onto their roof and yelled and screamed as a big tube rolled down onto the grass below. They preceded to fly a kite and 3 of them got off and had a battle which you can see in the clip below. After that battle was over, the next 30 minutes they threw each half of the tube up and down from the roof to the ground. It looked incredibly dumb, but for some reason I couldn't stop watching them! : )




After singing for church in the small chapel, Baum and I headed to the old stadium where we sat and enjoyed the beautiful weather and again studied. I again got distracted but this time is was by women rugby players and two girls strutting their stuff walking around the track! I ended up calling the guys and we played some 4 on 4 frisbee. Ice and I ended the evening by taking my boxing bag up to the old stadium and hanging it from one of the concrete rafters. At one point we were breaking out in dance to some music we had playing and a guy popped out of a door! We thought the place was deserted so we were really cutting it loose. HA...he walked thru a door then stopped and back up and popped his head around a corner to see if we were for real!

3 comments:

Joel and Steph said...

awesome video, Tif... I especially like your giggling sound effects... ;)

Tifani said...

I personally like the King Arthur soundtrack in the background...adds a little something something to it!

Chelsie said...

So... I suck as a sister. But I laughed even harder at this video, when I realized that every part that tif laughed at, I was laughing at as well. haha... nice