Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I had a dream last night that my hermit crab, Jacapo, had 14 babies. I was following him all around the house watching him give live births to these slightly smaller HC's. It was really weird. I looked up how hermit crabs give birth and it's in the water and they lay eggs. So.....this must have been the effect of looking at pictures of Martha and Grants little boy, born on Sunday, and letting Jacapo out to crawl around our house.

6 comments:

Mike said...

...wierd...

Chelsie said...

haha....I died laughing when I read the little ones crawling around. However if they're anything like their parent, they are dumb and won't come out anyway.

Anonymous said...

Only u.
Tif

Anonymous said...

Man... everyone is having weird dreams lately...

Heidi said...

You the disney song "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"?

What have been wishing lately Tiffany?

Brooke said...

Um Tif....?

Actually, I've been having some really loopy dreams too. We've been watching Star Wars and I dream of discovering planets.