Hint to All Students on a campus:
When you are walking across campus, never think for one moment that the frisbee flying out of control into the bushes you are walking by needs to be returned to it's owner. If by chance you don't see them waving their arms for you to leave it in the bushes until after you sail it back to them....turn and run for it.
5 comments:
huh?
I was walking by all of these people playing frisbee. so when one went kareening into a bush, I thought I would be a nice person and send it back to them. I grabbed it turned and chunked it before I saw the people jumping up and down telling me not to touch it. And my throw was way off aim and it went into a tree. I don't know what happened after that because I ran for it!
they were playing frisbee golf.
HA! You screwed them up. That's funny.
Awwww Tif...
I miss your silly antics :(
Post a Comment