Friday, February 17, 2006
KSU Friendships
Bonds here at KSU are very tight. We love making fun of each other, doing things to make each other look dumb, and best of all pulling pranks among the houses! Well, tonight was the night of pranks! Dona and I hung out at the lodge tonight, she doing homework and me having a meeting with Brother Kellan and then trying to play the piano! Everyone was congregated in Seth and Aaron's bedroom listening to this awesome "making fun of opera" mozart barbershop quartet. Well I snuck away and left them a nice surprise (I can't tell what it was...because I don't want my idea stolen!). Then I left and came home because I didn't want to get caught while I was still there! So I'm at my computer desk, and I hear WILD running footsteps outside! I knew exactly whom those feet belonged to. So I ran to the door and locked and bolted it. Sure enough...all the guys had come running over to get me back! But ah ha....I had locked them out. Sad to say....Dona was locked out as well. She was caught right in the middle of it. Eventually I had Marie Luthi call Dona and tell her the plan and then we snuck her in and foiled the guys' revenge plans! We decided that since that prank got caught quickly we would sneak over after they all went to bed and pull another one (again not disclsoing this info for fear of getting it used on us.) UNFORTUNATELY...Mr. Judas Iscariot told our plan to one of the 'Lodgers' and he was waiting at the front door for us with water guns and a bucket of water. We came back drenched and our pride hurt.....but we succeeded in a little of the prank. Then the 'lodger' came over to plead for our forgiveness for getting us soaked and we sat outside our door and talked. Reminding you of the time...1:45am. So we are sitting there and all of a sudden we hear this cat meowing. Well I crawled over to our neighbors door and started playing with this cat under the door! I threw it a tootsie roll and it didn't quite make it under and this cat went nuts! He started sweeping his arm under the door like no other! But then I decided to be nice and let it have it and rolled it completely under the door......and......the cat lost interest in it. Soooooooo, our next door neighbors are going to have this tootsie roll sitting right inside their door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha...that is awesome!!!
Dorks. :)
tif, we GOTTA successfully get 'em one of these days. We just GOTTA.
before I leave and am no longer able to participate in pranks like that! :)
Post a Comment