Tuesday, February 07, 2006
I love being a TURTLE!
My sister Chelsie brought me abruptly into my past the other night. She purchased the very first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie on DVD. Us three girls were the Turtle's biggest fans...if you don't count my first cousins who had the movies all memorized and practiced the turtle's moves. I had forgotten about how much I had liked them until I watched it again! It's incredibly corny but....nevertheless...I laughed hysterically! I'm quite surprised Chel still likes them. As a child, she got a pair of Ninja turtle shoes. She thought they were really kewl until she went to school and the boy she liked made fun of her for wearing boy shoes. Quite tramatizing for a 1st grader! I don't really have a point with this post. But if you hear me sparatically yell "Radical Radical Radical Radical," maybe you won't think I'm going completely nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! How weird is this: I came home today, and I was sitting in my room checking my e-mail...I mean, doing homework!...and the next thing I know there's a TURTLE in the kitchen doing our dishes! A dishwasing turtle--how totally radical is that??
;)
TURTLES RULE! And yes I do still have emotional scars...but they're healing...kinda. *tear* Anyway, I'm like Tif, I was afraid it was going to be dorky...but the Turtles pulled through and showed TURTLE POWER!
Post a Comment