Monday, December 05, 2005

Don't get frantic dear annonymous... I eventually will update my blog. However...at this time I have a ton going on and don't have any spare time that I can use to post. So now I'll get back to the stack on my desk that is 5 inches tall! by the way....It's Dona's Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROOMIE!

5 comments:

Anon said...

I read this yesterday but failed to comment. What I *meant* to say:

THANKS ROOMIE!!

Thanks too, for the cake. And the game. And the fun in playing the game. And the cheetos. And the ride this morning. And the other random things you do that make you *you* and a great roommate!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this whole "posting a comment as someone else" is entirely too easy. In fact...there's no good way, short of not allowing anonymous comments, to keep people from posting as other people.

I could say things like...
Since you wished me a happy birthday, I'll do the dishes everyday for the next month. And I'll pay the whole electric bill by myself...and stuff.

Anon said...

Hey!
That was SO not me.
Who did that?????

And even more... How'd you do it??

Anonymous said...

I agree this kind of posting is too easy... I mean, I could easily say, "Everyone should bring me a present in Kiowa this weekend, b/c I'm cool like that." Not that I would, of course...

generic cialis 20mg said...

Hi, well be sensible, well-all described