Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't Break the Ice

Last night Kellan, Jason, Dona, and I hung out at the Bat Cave. I made practically a gallon of hot chocolate. I don't really know because I mixed the cocoa mix to go with 8 cups of milk and then when I got on the 4 cup I got nervous. So I don't really know how much I put in. Jas said he only had 2 cups but he felt like he drank about 4 with all the chocolate. Ooops...So I guess it was a little chocolatey! We played very suffisticated games like Don't Break the Ice (for 3 to 6 yrs) and the Old Mummy (a knock off of Old Maid). We played a very HARD core game of canasta for about 2 hours. Jas and Dona vs. Kellan and I -- I have our score card posted on our wall! We were down by almost a whole 1000 points and we came back and swept it! They didn't even count their last hand of cards because they knew we whooped em! Oh another exciting thing happened yesterday! I got my paper back that I wrote for English 200. It was proposing bike routes through campus and she gave it an A! Wooohoooo! Maybe I should submit it to the board! We have pyscho bikers on campus. There was a time when I was one of them...but I've decided to turn from the crazy path of riding a bike in a skirt. It just doesn't work well. Below was a very stressful moment when Jason was trying to keep from breaking the ice.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks pretty suffisticated to me!!!

:p

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!