Monday & Wednesday we had the pleasure of watching this guy...
...who has grown in to this guy!
These pictures are very close to being a year apart. Harper is only going to be 2 in March! Sometimes I forget this. Monday he was a little sick, so he was interested in just sitting in the below position and watching a soccer game with Jake. Sometimes he would venture in to the living room and delightfully knock over all the dominoes I was setting up for him : ) Wednesday when I got home he was sitting up on the bar eating any fruit in sight while Jake was cooking. That is a pear you see him eating that he had grabbed while we weren't looking and started devouring. I think he felt a lot better as he was going 100 miles per hour most of the evening. At one point he tried to take a ride on Slate. Thankfully Slate is pretty good about just laying there while Harper pulls his tail or hits him with his sippy cup... : )
Tuesday the Wiegand girls and Josie came over to watch Esther the Veggies Tales movie. We've been talking about Esther in our Bible study and last week the kids couldn't stop quoting it. So...this week we had a treat...go to Tif's, have supper, and watch a movie on the projector! Oh the excitement : ) It was pretty cold that night so here is a shot of two of the munchkins all bundled up and ready to go!


1 comment:
I cannot believe Harper. Holy macaroni. You guys are lucky you get to hang out with him!! :)
Post a Comment