Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ripppppp!

One of my co-workers ripped his pants this morning. It reminded me of a time when I was in High School. Dad took my sisters and I to Manhattan for a KSU Invite. I think we ate at Wendy's and then were going to meet up with the YG. Us three were all sitting in the vehicle waiting for dad to come out. As he walked out we discussed the need for him to get new pants. They were faded black, tight, and high waters. Pretty hideous looking! About that time as he stretched his leg to get in to the vehicle, we hear this very loud RIPPPP! dad: "Welp, Wal-Mart!" hahahahah! Oh it brings back many tears of laughter!

On a completely different note, I found this random picture from our Oregon trip and it made me laugh! Chelsie in the midst of knocked out passengers! She looks so happy too!

Another random photo. Jake made a fountain out of an airplane engine for some of his "unique" customers. It was...not the most aw inspiring thing I've ever seen...but definitely unique. So I guess that means success right!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

:) lol... I forgot Tess took that. It does look really funny though!