Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fast week.

Last Saturday morning, our household took May baskets around to our friends : ) We got caught...a LOT! Two of my favorite times were the Martins and at Sarah's. At the Martins, Tony was looking out the front window the ENTIRE time Brae was sneaking to their house. And when she got closer he slowly sank down and hid peeking out the window. Then when she tried to make her escape they all ran to the front door and said "You're so busted!" Then at sarah's josie happened to be peeking out the window and sarah said she kept saying, "I see you. I see you." ha!


Creating the bags.



Delivering the bags.
*this was our first house and we got a little too excited and ran before we found out if they came to the door or not : )



Enjoying the bags!


Sunday morning I was delighted to find that there is indeed wheat in my back yard! I had been told that it looked like it was all weeds, so I was kinda disappointed. Which made the surprise great! Although, I had seen a really big head...and when I was showing the boys...it was gone. So I'm a thinkin Slate was enjoying the taste of them!


Sadly though, when I got to work I found that my apple seed is dying a slow death : \ I had found a germinating seed inside an apple I was eating. So I planted it at work and it survived about 2 weeks, but looks pretty sickly right now.



It was really windy one day this week and our fence blew over again. So Kris decided I need to figure out what I wanted to do with my yard and helped me make a plan and draw a design for it. It will definitely be a slow process, but now that I have an idea of what I'd like, I'm kinda excited about starting. Fence first. And that might cost enough to not doing anything more for another year. The neighbors side of the fence is just as trashed so I'm going to see if they are interested in making one really nice fence that creates our borders.

Today was church cleaning. And tonight was Kristy's bach-ette party. As I look back...a lot happened this week. Makes sense that it flew by.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

:) yea for the wheat and boo for slate and yea for new fence and yea for fast weeks!