Saturday, May 05, 2007
Tornado Alley
Last night in Greensburg, Kansas, an F3-F4 tornado wiped out 75% of the town. It took out the hospital, school, city hall, and many people's houses. 60 of the towns people were hurt really bad and I think 7 were killed. The Kiowa EMT and other medical personnel helped with it and they said the devastation was awful. It's a pretty small town, I remember having track meets there. Apparently when you drive in the whole town is just gone. I've been studying all morning and then mom called and told me what happened. So I started looking everything up and the midwest is supposed to get many more storms before spring comes to a close. I'm sure there will be many more tornadoes touching down. If you read this, please say a prayer for the community of Greensburg and the building up process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
F5 is the latest. 205mph winds...wow
Everything man does can be wiped out in an instant. At the end, everything will be. Only reliance on God can get us through.
Post a Comment