So...it seems my blog is having issues. Well really it's not. It's just the end of school and I'm having a grand ole time studying. One more final and I'm done! Woohoo! I missed the finals week potluck tonight, which I was very bummed about. BUT, the guys brought me down a steak, baked potato, and 2 ice cream sandwiches! So here alone I sit at my desk, looking over my very boring and long Marketing notes, and eat my steak and potato. I'll save my ice cream for a little later. *deep sigh*
4 comments:
Hope that last final goes well for you. After school is done you are going to have to post more :)
*sigh
finals week potluck
fond memories :)
Best of 'luck' on your last final. Enjoy your month-long break ...
-dona
post, post, post, post, post, post...
Finals are long over and Christmas is coming. I second the motion for a new post.
Post a Comment