Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Internet Explorer 7.0
I am so excited! Internet Explorer has finally come out with an update! I LOVE IT ALREADY! For any of you interested...aka...mom & dad, Chelsie, and Stephanie. Go here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx and click "Download" in the right hand corner. I'll most likely end up putting it on your computers, but it would help if you'd go ahead and install it yourselves! ;) If you have probs, you know who to call! They finally put the browsing tabs in so taht you don't have to have a bajillion IE windows open. My browser is much faster, maybe that's a computer thing, but sometimes the browser does help! Anyway...I'm just so happy I had to share! Today 9:30 I was officially done with school until Monday! I have to work, but still, that's not even as bad! I'm most likely not going to post again over thanksgiving break unless I just feel really motivated. So I just want to wish each of you a very Blessed Thanksgiving! I hope we can all truly dwell on for a while all of the many things that we have to be Thankful for, and I hope that none on that list are physical possessions! Love and prayers always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just have to say:
I've had the beta version for almost 6 months before they came out with the "official" update. :) I love it too.
IE 7.0 is an improvement on IE, but might I recommend another solution? You want to direct people to http://www.getfirefox.com where they can download the wonderful and free Firefox browser. With many extensions and good security it beats out explorer. The current version 2.0 also has built in spell checking.
You know, if everyone would get a mac, the world would be a better place. No crime, no war, all love...
When are you coming down??? I might wait until then... lol
<-- tifani loser bahr -->
Post a Comment