My heart is singing,
"Free, really free my friend
freed by the "coming of the weekend"
Yeah I know it didn't fit into that song very well, but all the same, I have been singing that all day! Only one more test and then Thanksgiving break! I'm splitting for home, even though my mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa aren't going to be there. What a bummer, I go home and they all leave. Mom and Grandma are in Branson, dad is in Magdalena, and grandpa is in ..... don't remember the name of the place....hunting. I talked to dad tonight and he told me the house is all ready for me when I get there. Only no walking in to the smell of mom's cooking, with Christmas music coming from the record player(yes Christmas...hello...it's November!), and dad in his usual spot at the computer. Sadness. Oh well....I'll be getting to see my High School friends and most importantly my boy. Who I haven't seen in about 3 months. I was told he found a new girlfriend. He'll forget her when I walk in. You can forget calling my elder, "my boy," is a 5 year old! ;) I should really be hitting the road. Blessings to all!
1 comment:
That isn't home. Home is where your family is. The 5 year old has a girlfriend, they start early in Kansas.
Post a Comment