
Tuesday night Tommie, Steph, and I headed over to Topeka for a nice little Fall Fest. They didn't really know we were coming, but we came anyway! If you can guess who we were without hints I'll send you a cookie. I'll even make it myself! No comments...half of you have never eaten my cooking! And no...maggs and Lin are not a burrito! There were some cute trick-or-treaters. Chel thought one was trying to take a whole bunch of candy, but then she realized his tiny little hands inside of ginormous gloves makes it hard to even pick up one! Cute!
Last night Scott and I got killed in Canasta. We played Jason and Tommie. They made 2530 points on their first hand and 3015 on their last hand. We played 5 rounds. I think we were the more consistent team, because we made about 1200 avg each time. Jas and Tommie's must have just been luck.
Anyone with a warm house want to keep a hermit crab named Jacapo II for the winter? I think he's going to freeze to death in my house. That's what happened to Jacapo I.
3 comments:
Those are costumes? I thought you guys always dressed like that. :)
I have no clue what your costumes are. If it is that hard to guess, then maybe you need more recognizable costumes.
I am not one to talk, I didn't celebrate Halloween at all this year.
I'm going with the Purdue group Dec. 30-Jan. 6, but I think I already told you that.
I have no idea what y'all are in that picture, but Tommie definitely takes the cake! Can you send me a cookie anyways? That would make my day. Haha :)
Have a good weekend! And post more on your blog! You're bad at that!
thanks, i think.
truth is i had just gotten off of work and didn't have time to get cleaned up from feeding the hogs.
Post a Comment