Thursday, June 29, 2006
2 Seconds
2 Seconds....that's all. All the hard work I put in was demolished in 2 seconds. They were so close to reaching my pony tail too. Confused yet? Well....it all started at 6:30 this evening. Stephanie and I were sitting down to a nice supper of random things. Dona, when she departed our apartment, left a $10 gift card for a salon here in Manhattan that she said I could use if I wanted. We had just finished our meal and I was heading to study for my test tomorrow when I looked at the card and read "Expires June 30, 2006." I exclaimed that I needed to go use it immediately! So we headed off to the Salon for a trim. It's been over a year since I got my hair cut and I told the lady that I wanted the nasty cut off, but still wanted to keep the same style. So she trims away. Everything was fine until she got to the front and before I knew it, I had bangs again. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I had about gotten rid of the horrid things. Stephanie found this insanely amusing, and was laughing at me. So 'cheers' to the next 6 months of sweeping lose hairs out of my face :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
May I just add that Tifani's eyes were HUGE... they just stared out helplessly at me from the fringe of newly cut "bang"... gosh, it was fun. =P
hahahahaha....It reminds me of when you got all your hair cut off for Locks of Love and Steph and I were staring at your from the waiting area and the lady at the front desk asked us if we would like to go back with you! hahahahaha....I love it!
oops
sorry tif! ;)
by the way ...
I MISS YOU!!
love ya!
oh....I'm SO sorry!! I had to laugh, but I think I would be very sad if someone gave me bangs. Thats why you cut your own hair. :)
hehehe. Can't wait to see you with the bangs:)
Post a Comment