Tuesday, May 02, 2006

GAG

I just saw something really gross and I had to tell someone. So I'll tell you blog. I was walking home from work to have a nice lunch before heading to class. I was really enjoying the beautiful weather and thawing from freezing in the office. There was a girl walking toward me and she caught my eye when she bent down and looked into a cigarette barrel. "Taking a wiff?" went through my head. "Nasty," went through my head when I saw her reach in, pick up a long one, stick it in her mouth, and start smoking it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick

Chelsie said...

that's pretty much the most disgusting thing I've heard today. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You never know what those Kansas people will do. They can be pretty nutty.

Luke said...

Oh come on guys...like you've never done that.

Loren said...

maybe if it were a primo Cuban cigar; then again maybe not