Monday, May 08, 2006

Creeped Out

Finals week has started. And with it comes exciting 7:30 am Accounting Finals. I set my alarm for my test this morning to get up at 6 so I would be wide awake by test time. When I heard my phone ring....I set my phone alarm...I just got out of bed and went to turn it off. But, it wasn't my alarm but an actual call from an Unavailable Number. So I didn't answer it and started back to bed when it rang again. So I answered it. This Iraqi accent started talking to me in a whisper. I said Hi and then he kept telling me that he had to talk in a whisper. I asked him who he was. He said you don't know who this is? I said, "Well it kinda sounds like Tony Esslinger." The guy laughed evil and quietly. I was like, "Do you know who I am?" He said, "Tifoni." ACK! I hung up immediately. Closed all my blinds and hid under my covers. I can not even explain to you how freaked out I was. I just kept praying that if I got a bullet in the head while lying there that my family would have consolation that I was in a better place. I even thought about calling Jason and having him meet me to walk to our final together, but it was 5:00 am and I fell back asleep. I had forgotten about it until I got to my final and saw Jas. Just think, I could have been upducted and murdered on my way to class, and it would have been a good couple hours before anyone would have noticed. And none of you would have seen your's truly until heaven!

5 comments:

Luke said...

He obviously had the wrong number. He thought you were TifOni..and your name's TifAni...so you were safe all along!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I'd be really worried to be "upducted" too... does that have something to do with being taped upside down with duct tape? Just wondering... oh, and I'm glad you're safe... lol

Chelsie said...

I KNEW steph would correct that as soon as I read the typo. How predictable. *shakes head* ;) Anyway...I probably would have died of terror and then woken my roommates up and freaked them out. glad you are safe as well.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Tony has an Iraqi accent.

Glad you're safe.

Anonymous said...

uhh...I hope that wasnt directed to me cowboy!!!
Tony